Stretch Fabric Walls
£399.00 – £949.00
Stretch Fabric Walls are made up of two main components: a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
The 260gsm ‘stretch’ fabric cover is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard (can be printed double-sided) and is designed to fit snugly over the frame. It is then secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Assembly can be performed by one person, but in most cases we recommend at least two people to apply the graphic. Assembly time is approximately 10 minutes.
The graphics are printed with a VUTEk FabriVU 340, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. Graphics fold up and fit in the bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium hardware components.
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic (either 2.4m/3m/4m/5m/6m wide)
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided. Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
- Bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric.
- Printed in-house on a VUTEk FabriVU 340.
- Finished in-house by our team of sewing machinists.
- Includes a carry bag that contains the unit hardware for easy portability and transportation. For some of the smaller sized frames, the graphic can also fit inside the carry bag. Larger graphics will need to be transported separately.
- Straight frames only: assembly requires one allen key (included).
- Walls are 2375mm in height
There is no additional charge for more than one design or artwork for your order, no matter how many walls you are ordering or whether you are ordering single-sided or double-sided stands.
PLEASE NOTE 2.4M AND 3M SIZES ARE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL END OF JUNE