3m x 3m Canopro Elite
Heavy Duty Pop Up Gazebo
£499.00 – £1,013.00
This 3m x 3m Heavy Duty Gazebo is our premium version of your standard Gazebo Size.
Taking everything we know about Gazebos and shelters and adding the Canopro Elite touch.
Our Canopro Elite Shelter is a long-lasting investment for you or your business, boasting unprecedented strength and remarkable ease of transportation. Made from quality materials like our anodized aluminium frame and tested to the highest standards, we are proud to present our most professional shelter to date.
Not only is it completely waterproof – this 3m x 3m heavy duty gazebo is flame-retardant and comes with a 12-month guarantee.
With 20 colours to choose from and optional sidewalls should you desire that more robust option this is certainly the solution to your needs.
- Shelter Only (frame and canopy) from – £499.00
- Complete Package (with side walls) from – £599.00
AVAILABLE ON BACK ORDER – STOCK DUE 22nd JUNE
- 2mm gauge high-quality anodized aluminium
- 60mm hexagonal alloy legs
- Cast alloy joints
- Reinforced cross bars with unique internal ribs
- Nut and bolt construction
- Quick-release pull pin fixing
- 5 position adjustable height settings 190cm-220cm
- Neoprene Joint Protectors (see included accessories)
- Manufactured from 550g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure fully waterproof
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Flame Retardent BS 7837 (with fire certificate)
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag
- Manufactured from the same 550g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure fully waterproof.
- 35mm PVC sown in mudwall
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look. The zip continues on to the PVC mudwall, this is a unique and vital feature.
- Reinforced zipped areas, our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zip area, this give maximum strength to this stress area. A major benefit to traders and exhibitors who use the shelters with a sidewall panel remove for more exposure.
- No.8 Zips, all our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- Shelter sides have one solid panel, two window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one door panel.
- Sidewall Pockets, all Canopro Elite sidewalls have built in ground bars pockets, meaning if ground bars are used the side walls will be secured to the frame, stopping them from blowing in the wind. This is a unique feature and can be vital if the shelter is used on hard-standing when the sides cannot be pegged.
- Door Stoppers, all of our door panels are finished with high quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners, For ease of use all of our side walls have cut angled corners, designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip, side walls are designed to be a tight fit, this ensures they look neat and professional, if you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sides free of charge.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
- Canopy Protector Cover – This drawstring bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
- Neoprene Joint Protectors – Unique to Surf & Turf Instant Shelters, our neoprene sleeves cover all joints, connectors and central spider joints to assist the protection of the canopy material from being damaged against the frame.
- Heavy-Duty Anchor Kit – Consisting: 360mm x 12mm steel marquee pegs, specially designed, cam adjusted 30mm straps .
COVER BAG OPTIONS
The Canopro Elite shelter comes with a free cover bag, wheeled bags and flight cases are available as optional extras.
- Cover Bag – Free bag supplied with all Canopro Elite Shelters.
- Standard Wheeled Bag – Standard bag but with wheels for easier transportation.
- Large Wheeled Bag – Our professional large wheeled bag is designed for customers who require an upgrade over our standard wheeled bag, it has the benefits of a full stack truck, but without the weight and bulky storage size. Designed for commercial use this bag is perfect for exhibitions, events and for customers who need to regularly transport their Instant Shelter over long distances. With a steel base plate, and oversized large wheels, this is the highest quality Instant Shelter bag on the market.
- Flight Case – Our flight cases are manufactured to the highest specification with heavy duty wheels and handles. Each flight case has industrial securing straps to ensure minimal movement of the shelter. Flight cases are perfect for motorsport teams, marketing companies, councils and exhibitors. They are widely used by companies who send their printed shelters around the country by courier.
We are so confident in the exceptional quality of our Canopro Elite shelter, not only will you get the 12-month manufacturers warranty, but you will also get 36 months framework warranty and the additional cover of our 12 months accidental damage scheme.
This means should you accidentally damage a joint or bracket we will replace it free of charge. Terms and conditions apply.
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here