4.5m x 3m Robusta Pop Up Gazebo
£319.00 – £429.00
A professional, cost-effective solution
Protect your outdoor activities from the elements without stretching the budget, by investing in an affordable pop up gazebo. Our Robust Instant Shelter is a heavy-duty steel frame, offering a long-lasting, professional yet budget-friendly solution for individuals and professionals looking to take shelter during outdoor events.
Featuring a white powder-coated frame, constructed from 1.2mm gauge box section steel, along with a high quality, coated mesh polyester canopy and sides, it’s a robust entry level marquee. Stronger than domestic models, yet affordable for commercial use, it’s a popular choice for charities and small businesses
Shelter Only (frame and canopy) from – £319.00
Complete Package (with side walls) from – £399.00
- Constructed from 1.2mm gauge box section steel which is white powder coated
- Heavy-duty quick-release pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- Fully welded steel footplate
- All framework assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured from 380g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof
- Double-stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag (see included accessories)
- Manufactured from the same 380g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof.
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a watertight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Reinforced zipped areas, our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zip area, this gives maximum strength to this stress area. A major benefit to traders and exhibitors who use the shelters with a sidewall panel remove for more exposure.
- No.8 Zips, all our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- The shelter has two window panels with blinds, one door panel, and one solid panel
- Door Stoppers, all of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners, For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners, designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip, sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit, this ensures they look neat and professional if you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sides free of charge
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
Cover Bag – The Robusta shelter comes complete with a cover bag for storage and transportation.
Canopy Protector Cover – This drawstring bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 155cm x 38cm x 30cm
- Sidewall in bag – 46cm x 46cm x 16cm
- Canopy – 55cm x 36cm x 10cm
- Frame weight – 25kg
- Canopy – 6kg
- Sidewall weight – 12kg
The Robusta Shelter is covered by a 12-month manufacturers warranty
A comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here