Canopro Elite – With PVC
Available with our Canopro Elite framework, the PVC option is manufactured using heavy weight 520GSM PVC material. All seams have been heat welded ensuring full waterproofing. The PVC material is simple to keep clean and can be jet washed.
Perfect for regular use, the PVC Canopro Elite is ideal for Market Traders, councils, exhibitions and events.
Sidewalls come as a complete set, or can be purchased individually for maximum versatility! The sidewalls Velcro to each other, and also wrap around the main leg, ensuring a tight professional fit. The solid walls all have ground bar pockets as standard (ground bars available as an added extra).
- Available in 3m x 3m and 6m x 3m
- White or black
- Bespoke colours and sizes available, contact us for details
- 2mm gauge high quality anodized aluminium
- 60mm hexagonal alloy legs
- Cast alloy joints
- Reinforced cross bars with unique internal ribs
- Nut and bolt construction
- Quick release pull pin fixing
- 5 position adjustable height settings 190cm-220cm
- Neoprene Joint Protectors (see included accessories)
- PVC canopies are perfect if your Instant Shelter is to be used day in day out
- Stronger, more hard wearing and robust than standard polyester PVC coated material
- Using 520G PVC material we heat weld all joints ensuring the canopy is fully waterproof
- Flame Retardent BS 7837 (with fire certificate)
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Manufactured from 520G per Sq metre high quality PVC material.
- Heat welded joints ensuring walls are fully waterproof
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has velcro ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when joined together it ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Shelter sides have three solid panels as well as one door panel.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day
- Neoprene Joint Protectors – Unique to Surf & Turf Instant Shelters, our neoprene sleeves cover all joints, connectors and central spider joints to assist the protection of the canopy material from being damaged against the frame
- Heavy-Duty Anchor Kit – Consisting: 360mm x 12mm steel marquee pegs, specially designed, cam adjusted 30mm straps and zipped carry bag
We are so confident in the exceptional quality of our Canopro Elite shelter, not only will you get the 12 month manufacturers warranty, you will also get 36 months framework warranty and the additional cover of our 12 months accidental damage scheme.
This means should you accidentally damage a joint or bracket we will replace it free of charge. Terms and conditions apply.