5m x 2.5m Robusta Pop Up Gazebo
£269.00 – £379.00
Our 5 x 2.5m pop-up gazebo is an extremely spacious shelter. Due to its width, this popup gazebo comes with 6 structural legs which ensures stability and additional anchor points.
Our robusta model is our entry-level range which does not scrimp on quality. This instant shelter has a powder-coated steel frame. Constructed from 1.2mm gauge box steel along with a coated mesh polyester canopy means it’s not your usual “budget” range.
With such a wide model it’s perfect for large parties or displays with multiple meeting tables. At 5 x 2.5 m, this ensures you’ve got a good sheltered space for the occasion.
Shelter Only (frame and canopy) from – £269.00
Complete Package (with side walls) from – £339.00
About Our 5m x 2.5m PopUp Gazebos
Our 5m x 2.5m large pop up gazebo is a perfect balance between being price sensitive and something that will last and withstand the elements. As soon as you start to get shelters in this size – quality really does matter. Whether it’s the commercial grade steel frame we use – or the completely waterproof premium canvas and materials. You will have peace of mind that you can trust this gazebo.
As this is one the largest robusta gazebo models we offer. It offers a large space for large parties or to accommodate multiple people for event stands or as a means of keeping out of the elements.
It’s perfect for every weather so allows for you to continue your activities outside despite any poor weather.
With a range of 8 colours, it suits any setting.
Even though it’s larger than your usual gazebo – the mechanisms remain the same. It’s still simple and easy to pop up in situ. No matter the situation you can easily erect your gazebo in minutes. It also comes in a handy carry bag so makes storage and portability easier. Our canopy cover bag also ensures longevity and durability.
As with all our shelters, this 5 x 2.5 m gazebo has the option for sidewalls which help create a waterproof and windproof enclosed space.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
Frame packed size – 155cmx. 42cm x 30cm
Canopy – 40cm x 39cm x 12cm
Sidewalls packed in bag – 46cm x 46cm x 20cm
Frame weight – 29kg
Canopy weight – 7.5kg
Sidewalls weight – 13.5kg
- Constructed from 1.2mm gauge box section steel which is white powder coated
- Heavy-duty quick-release pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- Fully welded steel footplate
- All framework assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured from 380g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof
- Double-stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag (see included accessories)
- Manufactured from the same 380g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof.
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a watertight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Reinforced zipped areas, our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zip area, this gives maximum strength to this stress area. A major benefit to traders and exhibitors who use the shelters with a sidewall panel remove for more exposure.
- No.8 Zips, all our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- The shelter has two window panels with blinds, one door panel, and one solid panel
- Door Stoppers, all of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners, For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners, designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip, sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit, this ensures they look neat and professional if you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sides free of charge
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
Cover Bag – The Robusta shelter comes complete with a cover bag for storage and transportation.
Canopy Protector Cover – This drawstring bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 155cm x 38cm x 30cm
- Sidewall in bag – 46cm x 46cm x 16cm
- Canopy – 55cm x 36cm x 10cm
- Frame weight – 25kg
- Canopy – 6kg
- Sidewall weight – 12kg
The Robusta Shelter is covered by a 12-month manufacturers warranty
A comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here